[TYPO3]How to disable frontend editing feature.

Reena reena at srijan.co.in
Tue May 24 09:29:14 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am using sr_feuser_register plugin for frontend user registration. After
the user fills up the form a mail is sent to him to confirm the
registration. When a user click on that link on his mail, it takes the user
to the website and confirmed his username and password. After that
redirected to some page.

My problem is that when he gets redirected, user can see the edit pencil
icon to edit the page content. How can i disable this feature.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Warm regards,
Reena Chandel