[Typo3] is there something similar like useLargestItemX = 1 forGMENU_LAYER

Tobias Keller tobias.keller at printsoft.de
Tue May 24 09:09:50 CEST 2005

Hi Rudy,

thanks for your answer. I tried it, but it doesn't work. Im not sure, if
its the not working option or my wrong code. If i use the option all the
submenu items get the same length. But all the submenus get the same
width, and it's not the right one, because some menu points are trunkated.

Cheers...Tobi

--------------------

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php

#the menu
temp.customImageMenu = HMENU
temp.customImageMenu.special = directory
temp.customImageMenu.special.value = 77
temp.customImageMenu.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
temp.customImageMenu.1.expAll = 1
temp.customImageMenu.1 {
   lockPosition = x
   xPosOffset = -10
   topOffset = 65
   NO {
   altImgResource.import = uploads/media/
   altImgResource.import.field = media
   altImgResource.import.listNum = 0
   }
   RO < temp.customImageMenu.1.NO
   RO = 1
   RO.altImgResource.import.listNum = 1
}

#submenu 1
temp.customImageMenu.2 = GMENU_LAYERS
temp.customImageMenu.2.expAll = 1
temp.customImageMenu.2 {
   lockPosition = y
   yPosOffset = -65
   NO {
     backColor = #FFFFFF
     wrap = | <br />

     useLargestItemX = 1

     #XY = 200, 16

     10 = TEXT
     10.text.field = title
     10.fontFace = fileadmin/fonts/verdana.ttf
     10.fontSize = 8
     10.offset = 5,12

     20 = BOX
     20.dimensions = 0,0,1,20
     20.color = #000000

     21 < .20
     21.align = r

     22 = BOX ||
     22.dimensions = 0,0,200,1
     22.color = #000000

     23 = |*||*|    || BOX
     23.dimensions = 0,0,200,1
     23.color = #000000
     23.align = ,b

   }
   RO < temp.customImageMenu.2.NO
   RO = 1
   RO.backColor = #F4F4F4

   ACT < temp.customImageMenu.2.NO
   ACT = 1
   ACT.backColor = #BBBBBB
}

#submenu 2
temp.customImageMenu.3 < temp.customImageMenu.2

#insert on page
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.customImageMenu
page.20 < styles.content.getpage.includeLibs.gmenu_layers =
media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php