[Typo3] Replace single whitespace character with other characterin TS

digitalfan at earthlink.net digitalfan at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 02:46:53 CEST 2005

Christopher,

No, let me explain it better. I have a page with the title "sony psp" which I want TypoScript to replace with "sony-psp"

If I try to replace a single word like this, it works fine:
        before.data = field:title
        before.parseFunc.short >
        before.parseFunc.short {
               sony = replacement
        }

If I try to replace 2 words with a space in between, this doesn't work:
        before.data = field:title
        before.parseFunc.short >
        before.parseFunc.short {
               sony psp = replacement
        }

For some reason, the whitespace is giving me a problem.

Derek