[Typo3] typo3 3.8.0rc1 => TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!

Hauke Haller haller at led-info.de
Mon May 23 21:02:18 CEST 2005

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi Uwe.
>
> Uwe Graber wrote:
>
>>i just updated one of the installtions from t3 3.7.0 to 3.8.0rc1 on
>>linux and get the following message
>>
>>TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
>>(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
>

> Do/did you have the auth service extension installed?
>

>>==>no frontendm,no backend, no install, all the same error-message
>

> No install - does this mean that even the direct call to the install tool is
> broken? I doubt that...
>
> Karsten

Moin,
I just installed the testsite on Win and got the same message. Because a I found an helping answer in the dev.list while installing the 8.3RC1 on the (Linux) Webserver and I now again was searching for a while where I found the helping answers I put the answers Michael Stucki gave here now:

--

Did you delete the temp_CACHED files in typo3conf?

enought space on your drive?

> it runs with 3.8.0beta2.1. This works. If i look there in typo3/sysext
> there is no folder "sv". thats a new one in the rc1.

You can try to add the "sv" key manually to
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] in localconf.php.

But still I wonder why this doesn't work automatically...

- michael

--

Dann

Hauke