[Typo3] mit_download and imagemagick

Bart Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Mon May 23 13:23:17 CEST 2005

I want to add large files to download area.
I use mit_download extension.  I uploaded file by ftp. I raised max_filesize
to 50MB.
When I try to add file (with random size) I get strange file name like
%2Fhome%2Farchiwum2%2Farchiwum%2Ffileadmin%2Ftemplate%2Fmain%2Fimages%22.0.14.zip
I found on forum that this has somthing with imageMagick behaviour. Can I
disable IM for this extension. I need to add files like zip avi msi exe etc.
There is no need for any IM operation.
p.s there is no problem with max_filesize = 10000 but also I cant add larger
files.
any idea how do that?