[Typo3] is there something similar like useLargestItemX = 1 for GMENU_LAYER

Tobias Keller tobias.keller at printsoft.de
Mon May 23 11:22:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

can't find anything in the tsref about this. Maybe someone can help me
with this. I have a menu horizontal (HMENU) and a vertical submenu
(GMENU_LAYER). Now i want all the submenu items to have the same width
(like in every windows dopdown menu). I found a option for the GMENU
(useLargestItemX = 1), but not for the GMENU_LAYER menu. Is there a
similar option or way for the GMENU_LAYER menu?

Thanks by Advance...Tobi