[Typo3] Problems with ImageMagick

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Mon May 23 02:05:35 CEST 2005

> - Many shared services deny execution of rwx files, change it to 0775 or
> 0755.
changed all to 755
> - is there a bin directory under Your ImageMagick directory, if so that's
> your path.
there is now, my new path is: [...]/imagemagick/bin
> - try to get the IM tree out of the public_html path, and put it in a
> place where it belongs...
imagemagick is now on the level equal to public_html
> - is the case sensitive pathname correct?
changed ImageMagick to imagemagick

In install tool in backend I put path to imagemagick but it still says that:

 It seems that there is no adequate ImageMagick installation available at
the checked locations (, /usr/X11R6/bin/, /usr/bin/, /usr/local/bin/)
An 'adequate' installation for requires 'convert', 'combine'/'composite' and
'identify' to be available

Of course in my /imagemagick/bin directory there are convert, combine etc.

Why it cant find it??

I am starting to hate imagemagick... Spent (wasted) to many time with this.

racco