[Typo3] Print version

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon May 23 01:02:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 5/22/05, racco <raczek at open.infi.pl> wrote:
>  [alt_print]=PAGE
> [10]=TEMPLATE
> [template]=FILE
> [file]=media/scripts/printversion_content.tmpl
> [marks]
> [PAGE_TITLE]=TEXT
> [field]=title
> [PAGE_SUBTITLE]=TEXT
> [field]=subtitle
> [PAGE_AUTHOR]=TEXT
> [field]=author
> [required]=1
> [typolink]
> [parameter]
> [field]=author_email
> [PAGE_UID]=TEXT
> [field]=uid
> [CONTENT]=CONTENT
> [table]=tt_content
> [select]
> [orderBy]=sorting
> [where]=colPos=0
> [languageField]=sys_language_uid
> [workOnSubpart]=DOCUMENT_BODY
> [typeNum]=98
> [stylesheet]=
> [bodyTag]=<body onload="turnOffLinks();">
>

> this is how my TSOB looks like. I do not know why it still does not insert
> this body into final output. What is even more strange, if I even try to do
> this for my main template (pageNum=0) and if I give it this property
> (bodyTag) is doesnt work! I really do not know what is wrong!

Well, if it's there in the TS template, and it's not in the output,
there's only really one likely scenario that I can think of, and
that's that whatever template you're putting these properties into is
being overridden by another TS template. Try looking at the template
analyzer to see if there's a template you've forgotten about that
could be messing things up.

-Christopher