[Typo3] realurl and slash in params problem

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Sun May 22 23:18:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

i'd like to ask for your help w/ realurl please. I want to config
realurl to work with sg_glossary, and the problem is sg_glossary
originally generates links as:

/index.php?id=5&uid=1&mQ=http://myhost.com/index.php....

so the mQ countains slashes ("/") in it. I added the array

'glossaryItem' => array(
    array(
       'GETvar' => 'uid',
    ),
    array(
       'GETvar' => 'mQ',
    ),
)

to PostVarSets, and i got URL's (on page"glossary") like:

http://myhost.com/glossary/glossaryItem/1/http://myhost.com/glossary/

So i think poor realurl gots a bit confused beause of the many slashes,
isn't it?..:)

Can you help me please if there's a solution for such cases? I tried to
use excludePageIds in pagePath too to prevent realurl to be used on the
glossary page, but that's not perfect even (but i think that's a problem
w/ link generation of "glossary search" mode of sg_glossary).

thx, hirisov