[Typo3] Is typo3 3.8.0 beta2 + Templavoila 4.0 bad?

Joe Jett joejett at charter.net
Sun May 22 20:27:34 CEST 2005

I just now came across this problem. Although the new wizard does a lot
for you there is still a couple of steps you need to take. I found the
answer in the tutorial in section saving ts and do about half way down
this page.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/Creating_the_Templat/

If this isn't it I suggest you follow the tutorial thru, but not to the
  letter because the wizard names things a little different than the
tutorial

Joe Jett