[Typo3] target/menu

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun May 22 20:07:57 CEST 2005

On 5/22/05, Jane Larsen <noesgard at gmail.com> wrote:
> That solved it (partly) Thank you :o)
> I have used a diffenrent menu type on another page: Menu of subpages to
> these pages (with abstract)
>
> But there must be some documentation stating how to access the individual
> menu types (tt_content.menu.20.1.1, tt_content.menu.20.2.1, etc.) That is
> which is which...
>
> Do you know where I can find that?

Yes. You can find every bit of TS used to render content on a Typo3
site in my favourite Typo3 tool: the TS Object Browser (found in the
template module in the BE). It lists ALL the TS in the current
template in a nice, hierarchically organized tree. To find these
properties, start clicking around in tt_content...

-Christopher