[Typo3] tt_news and one-tree language versioning

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 21 23:32:17 CEST 2005

I cant get that to work for more languages so far, I think it works fine
when set globally... I have had problems with setting values according to
some of the examples from the documentations but not all of them so maybe
there is some wierd configuration issue at hand.

I'll test Franz' suggestion later but for now I removed the age display from
my news, I like it like that for the current site...

//Jane