[Typo3] Print version

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Sat May 21 21:22:53 CEST 2005

>Uzytkownik "Christopher" <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
>news:mailman.2313.1116701803.23441.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>Hi,
>

>Well, in your TS template for the PRINTABLE pages, you'll need
>somthing like this:
>
>page.bodyTag = <body onload="turnOffLInks();">

Few hours later in a tram I thought it should be put as body onLoad. Now I
am sure!
---------------------------------------

And what if I use plugin.alt.print(98) from 'include static' in my main
template record?? Is there any chance to edit this??

>...and by the way: I threw that little script together from another
>thing I was playing around with; apparently I left a totally
>unnecessary 'alert('...);' in it. It should be like this:

Thx, I figured it out earlier that you have some debug there. :)

>Incidentally, you could also use the javascript DOM to strip the <a>
>tags out altogether, I just opted for the quick and dirty solution. If
>you want to look into that, do a Google search for something like
>javascript + DOM + "change document structure"...

thx

Thank you for your patience for me!