[Typo3] Problems with ImageMagick

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Sat May 21 20:10:55 CEST 2005

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with ImageMagick It outputs no images when for example I
use option 'width'. Without any parameters img is displayed correctly.

I run TYPO3 on a shared Unix server and I have rights to change file
permissions.

My typo3 installation is located under: /..../public_html/typo and
ImageMagick is in /...../public_html/ImageMagick.

All files in ImageMagick as well as folder by itself has its permissions set
to 0777.

My conf looks like this: $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_path'] =
'[..cut..]/public_html/ImageMagick';

What may be wrong??

thx

raczek