[Typo3] seo

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Sat May 21 16:57:34 CEST 2005

Hi Nagita

> I am not familiar with SEO (search engine optimization)
> techniques but how easily can a seo company work with my typo3 site?

To do SEO for TYPO3 site you can

1) install and configure metatags  ext
You can set keywors per branch (in TSconfig) and per page (for advanced type
pages in Edit Header)

2) install and configure RealURL
To use urls like
http://mysie.com/my_branch/some_product/this_modification.html

3) may be good to install "SourceOptimization" sourceopt  ext

4) some trick like print page keywords on the bottom of the page.. I am not
sure that this can really help to SEO.

> What files would they need access to?

No FTP access, just access to TYPO3 BackEnd

> Would they have to be familiar with typo3?

Yes. They must input keywords/descriptions in  BackEnd.

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev
freelance TYPO3 web-developer