[Typo3] tt_news and visibility with Win98

Meinte van't Kruis meinte at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:57:41 CEST 2005

the question you should really be asking yourself is, how many people
are using netscape 1.0? I'm guessing not alot. But I'm sure it's a bit
different with win 98. I don't care if it's the worst piece ever
written or if it's unsupported, the question is if there are still
alot of people using it or not.