[Typo3] tt_news and visibility with Win98

Meinte van't Kruis meinte at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:30:55 CEST 2005

What has that got to do with anything??? There are plenty people still
using windows 98 and IE 6.0, do you need to ignore that usergroup
because apparantly typo3 won't show news items on that configuration?

Why not make an entire website which detects if the user has windows
and then printing:

please use 'linux'

and see how business goes, huh?