[Typo3] how to take some value from the DB with typoscript?

Vladimir Nikolov nikolov.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:43:17 CEST 2005

Hello,
I have a problem. I want to make a page, which show the user's profile. I
have installed fe_user_registration plugin.

Can I take some values in particular fields in the DB only by writing in the
typo3 template? I want to have, for example, 3 text elements(First name,
last name, email) and every element to be taken from the DB(from the table
where users are stored). And I don't know what to write in the
Template->Setup. Can you help me, please?

Thanks a lot in advance. I really need your help.

Vladimir