[Typo3] Ext:sr_feuser_register: Inputs disappear

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Fri May 20 01:26:36 CEST 2005

Hello List,

The Ext doesn't show already filled inputfields if there are some inputs
wrong or missing in the "CREATE"-Form.

I've taken a look in the method displayCreateScreen. In the method, the
values of the filled in field are added to the $markerArray. Unfortunately
these markers are missing in the template. I've inserted
..value="###FIELD_first_name###"... manually and it works. I still think
that this must also work automatically, because I haven't found any advice
about ###FIELD_value###, neither in the standard-template nor in the
documentation of the Ext.

Does anyone has a clue whats going wrong? I'm sure form a project in the
past that the extension can handle this, unfortunately I can't take a look
in this project in the moment... :-/

Any help will be appreciate :-)
Best regards Andre

---