[Typo3] gifbuilder, splitchar, two lines

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Thu May 19 23:26:23 CEST 2005

Ralf mertes wrote:

> Problem is that there is a page before with an sitemap

Hi Ralf,
things start getting tricky, eh?! Hadn't thought of sitemap related
trouble with my latest proposal... Well, I've just seen that you've
decided to use the "_" as splitChar for your GUIFBUILDER. If you still
like to bother you could take the "_" out of your sitemap TMENU-Items by
using

tt_content.menu.20.default.1.NO.stdWrap.parseFunc.short._ =
tt_content.menu.20.default.1.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 0

Of yourse you will have to adapt this to the approporiate menu.number of
the sitemap-type you're using.

Greets, T.