[Typo3] where is external css gets included in MTB/1?

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Thu May 19 10:55:26 CEST 2005

Bing Du wrote:
> In section 1.3.6 (Creating the menu), it talks about how changing the
> stylesheet can affect the look and feel of the menu.  But how the
> external stylesheet got included? In the previous sections, I did not
> see how to tell typo3 where to find external stylesheet.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
>
> Bing

add the stylesheet with this line:
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/template/css/teststyle.css

or remove "style" at
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1.elements.HEAD.rmTagSections = title,style

This way, typo will not remove the styles out of your template and you
can add 1 or more styles in your main template:
url(fileadmin/template/css/test-main.css);</style>

rob