[Typo3] A sleuth of problems, if anyone cares to help.

Pieter pieter_v at telenet.be
Wed May 18 23:17:38 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:

> **1.  The latest news include on the top right hand corner to the
> right of the logo, I have configured the tt_news regular template
> (which holds the smae template for list and single news, archives etc)
> however it does not change.  All I want it to be is just the title
> inside <li> tags and thats it.  I have tried almost everything but I
> cant fix it. **

You have to add this to the CONSTANTS part of the typoscript:
plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile =
fileadmin/template/news/tt_news_v2_template.html
With the correct path to you're modified template of course.
It's also possible to do this in the "Plugin options" on each page where
you have this plugin, but that is not a good idea.  It will take a copy
of the template each time you make a selection over there.

You probably need these lines to in CONSTANTS:

plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 9
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 10
Also with 9 and 10 replaced by the actual pages you use.

Kind regards,
Pieter