[Typo3] rte and startfragment

Keith Morrison keith_morrison at dfci.harvard.edu
Wed May 18 17:14:12 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I'm sure that this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find
the answer and I also can't figure out how to control this using the
htmlArea configuration options.  Anyway, we are migrating a lot of
content from an old site to our Typo3 site, and while I've encourage
most people to dump their content into notepad, some people are copying
directly from the old website into the htmlArea rte.  When they do this,
it inserts a StartFragment comment at the beginning of every piece of
copied text, and I can't figure out how to filter this.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith