[Typo3] Dmail: jumpurl errors

Darryl Krause darrylk at ywam.no
Wed May 18 13:08:49 CEST 2005

Hi list

I have search the lists and the documentation but not found a solution to this issue.

I have Direct Mail (dmail) set up and working OK but recently became aware of some problems.

The plain text e-mails have links like this:
http://domain.com/?RDCT=7206eab7046e0cb202a6

The HTML e-mails have links like this:
http://misjon.info/?id=590&rid=t_2&mid=45&jumpurl=3

That in itself is not the problem. But what happens when these links are followed?

The plain text version's RDCT links lead to (for example):
http://site.com/page.php?mtid=1&elid=568

While the HTML version's jumpurl links end up with (same example):
http://site.com/page.php?mtid=1&elid=568

The problem is that the links in the HTML e-mails (handled by jumpurl) will substitute any ampersands (&) with the HTML code (&) which is resulting in errors.

Any input appreciated!

Regards
- Darryl Krause