AW: [Typo3] typo3temp/pics - unable to remove files

Rudolf Ganglbauer rudolf.ganglbauer at ixpect.at
Wed May 18 09:19:28 CEST 2005

Hi alex,

Yes, I tried this already but only files in typo3temp are removed. Files
in typo3temp/PICS are still there! Is this a configuration error? I
checked this on my localhost (wamp) as well as on my published site
(ISP). With none of them the files are flushed. And my used space is
growing and growing...

Thks for any hint!
rudi