[Typo3] Seperate BE database connection

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.co.in
Wed May 18 07:07:03 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your very enlightening and helpful answer. I was asking the
list for a solution of my problem not recommending anything to anybody. And
the reason for my last post ? Please read the following in
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/mailing-list-rules-guidelines/
'
Rules...

  a.. Answered your own question? - (*NEW 24-5-3*) - if you find the answer
to your question before the list does, please post the answer as a reply to
your own question, so that others using the archive will find it as well.
'

Warm Regards
Suman Debnath

news:mailman.1.1116370924.32470.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...