[Typo3] Quote mailform with links to products

Juraj Benadik gastan at gastan.sk
Wed May 18 00:05:43 CEST 2005

Hi

I would like to implement a quote form (user would tick what options
he'd like to have on machine and submit the form)
Also he should be able to click on options/features to see picture and
some description

I utilised th_mailformplus, and hardcoded mailform (as I didn't know how
to possibly generate that mailform from pages (I have options as pages
in one branch of a web tree) Is is possible to generate form based on
pages ?

But I have no idea how to link (well I can hardcode links to html
templateof mailform, but how to display options/products image+text page
when I click on the item. If I put link to html template, it will
navigate away from mailform to a products page. I want to show product
along with mailform, on left mailform, right picture and description of
an option/product

Any ideas, suggestions ?

thx in advance

--G