[Typo3] Right way to implement this ?

Amr Mostafa amr.mostafa at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:44:51 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that I can't figure out the "right" way to do what I want.
This is my first project with TYPO3, I want to use it, but it seems that
no matter how hard I try, TYPO insists to remain cryptic for me.
I will be very thankful if someone could enlighten me :)

Basicly, I have made this template
(http://www.egyfilm.com/amr/dr_adel/theme_04_tables/content_page.html),
I am trying to "push" and configure that template into TYPO, so I can
later create more pages derived from the same template in the website
tree, only the following items will be changing per page (dynamic):
- The menu on the left.
- The Text content in the middle.
- The Before & After photos in the bottom.

All other elements will be the same on every page (static).

If you were going to make this in TYPO, how would you implement it ?

Notes:
- I will need to add an alternate page language (the website will be
multilangual).
- There is something tricky about Before & After photos, it's that when
the user clicks on the photo thumbnail on that page, it should take the
user to a new page displaying *two* photos, the "Before" photo and the
"After" photo.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
- Amr Mostafa