[Typo3] [typo3] Generating sub header from page title

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Tue May 17 17:57:42 CEST 2005

Thanks - this does work but the way my menu is set up, my top level menu is
just a section title so I don't want to display this.

ie

General information (title)
 - Groups
  - A Group
  - Another Group

So using your code, when I'm on the page, Groups, my titles read,

General Information
 Groups

So really, I only need to use this code for the sections under Groups but
don't want to create extension templates for all of them.  Is there a better
way?

Many thanks for your help.

Emma