[Typo3] Ext. mailformplus & upload

Georg Ringer dameista at gmx.at
Tue May 17 09:35:25 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using the Ext mailformplus (the actual version) and it works fine.
Now I have to implement a upload but the way how it is described in the
manual doesn't work :(
I'm always getting the following error message if I add an input field in
the template for uploading a document
Warning : in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/.../ext/th_mailformplus/pi1/class.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.php on line 454  =>
= =  if (!in_array($type, $this->conf['saveDB']['allowedTypes'])) {

If I want to submit a document, I get 2 additional error massages:
Filetype not allowed & File is too large, although the type is allowed and
the file isn't to large!

My ext. Setup:
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB = 1
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB {
  dbTable =  tx_formulare
  fileUpload = uploads/bestellungen/
  fileTypes = jpg,gif,png,jpeg,txt
  #fileSize = 5000000000
  dbinsert=pid:7,hidden:1
  # if dbkey is not set: "uid" is taken
  dbkey =uid
  # [inputFieldName]:[DBName]
  mapping=picture:picture
}

The table has been created and the upload folder is existing with writing
rights (777).

Can anyone help me or can let me know his settings for an running upload?

Many many thanks
georg