[Typo3] Two easy questions

Tomasz Rakowski raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue May 17 01:45:21 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have some questions about TYPO3, that for sure will be easy for you:

First: In my template I have meta tag with charset set to 8859-2. Then I do
with this template all steps that are mentioned in ModernTemplateBuilding1,
so I have it working now. But, as I see this charset doesn't work fine,
because it is two times in my template:

<!DOCTYPE html
	PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<head>

<!--
	This website is brought to you by TYPO3 - get.content.right
	TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework created by Kasper
Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.
	TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2004 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are copyright
of their respective owners.
	Information and contribution at http://www.typo3.com
-->

charset=iso-8859-2"/>Why is it so? What creates this first <meta ...
charset> and this comment about TYPO3?My second question is about
ImageMagick. Where should I put the install into, if I cannot install
itbecause I run typo3 on shared Linux server. Now I have in in folder on the
same level as main typo3 folderand I am tryingo to pass this path to the
configuration, but it doesnt work. Each time I am trying to for exampleuse
the .width there is no image. I hope I am clear enough...Thx,I'll be back
for sure!Tomek