[Typo3] CSS not attached

or ko orko3001 at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 23:17:53 CEST 2005

I am doing the Modern Template Building tutorial on the dummy package. I
have got to page 35 and well my page don't look like wot it is 'sposed to :(

I think that the css hasn't attached - or I haven't attached it. My menu has
no background image and the page links are blue with a line underneath.

This was also a bit of a clue in the CSS Styler:

No stylecollections
The stylesheet editor needs to know about one or more stylesheet(s) to edit.
None is found at this point.
You can...
1) either manually set up stylesheets by configuring this in the 'Backend
Editor Configuration' field (advanced, see documentation) or

2) set stylesheet filenames for your PAGE objects in the TypoScript
templates and they will automatically be detected and editable
(recommended!)

2 seems the best option but am not sure what to put and where :S - please
help.

Thankyou