[Typo3] Best way to configure my right navigation

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 22:45:58 CEST 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> no not at all.
>
> this would only get the one record from tt_content where the uid is 23
> right.
>
> what the cObject CONTENT item does is geta set of records based on a sql
> elect string  string that you make via typoscript
>
> go look at ts by example in the CONTENT section.  It is near the back of
> the documnet (page 70 in my printed copy)
>
> I bet if you try teh conetent method I put up the other day it might
> just work for you.
>
> temp.stuff=CONTENT     ->a series of content fetched form a table
> temp.stuff{
>     table=tt_content           -> the table to get the conetnt form
>     select.orderBy = sorting   -> sorrting mehtod
>     select.where = colPos=4 (or whatever the column id is)  ->the column
>     select.where = pid=413  (or whatever the page id is)  ->>the page
> where all conten is stored.
>
> }
>
> look at tsref and ts by exapmle and then try various thigns
>
> a bit busy at mo to try this for you.
>
> hth
> tk
>

> Amir Mualem wrote:
>
>> Tyler,
>>
>> Would this be more of what you are talking about:
>>
>> #Footer
>> lib.footer = RECORDS
>> lib.footer.source = 23
>> lib.footer.tables = tt_content
>> lib.footer.conf.tt_content = TEXT
>> lib.footer.conf.tt_content.field=bodytext
>> lib.footer < lib.footer
>>
>> That type of code?

Alright, well so far I have done the following TS for what you see there
in www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign :

#Right Navigation
lib.rightnav = COA

lib.rightnav.10 = RECORDS
lib.rightnav.10 {
   source = 72
   tables = tt_content
   conf.tt_content = TEXT
   conf.tt_content.field=header
   wrap = <div class="menu_title"><h3> | </h3></div>
}

lib.rightnav.20 = RECORDS
lib.rightnav.20 {
   source = 72