[Typo3] Best way to configure my right navigation

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon May 16 22:31:19 CEST 2005

no not at all.

this would only get the one record from tt_content where the uid is 23
right.

what the cObject CONTENT item does is geta set of records based on a sql
elect string  string that you make via typoscript

go look at ts by example in the CONTENT section.  It is near the back of
the documnet (page 70 in my printed copy)

I bet if you try teh conetent method I put up the other day it might
just work for you.

temp.stuff=CONTENT     ->a series of content fetched form a table
temp.stuff{
     table=tt_content           -> the table to get the conetnt form
     select.orderBy = sorting   -> sorrting mehtod
     select.where = colPos=4 (or whatever the column id is)  ->the column
     select.where = pid=413  (or whatever the page id is)  ->>the page
where all conten is stored.

}

look at tsref and ts by exapmle and then try various thigns

a bit busy at mo to try this for you.

hth
tk