[Typo3] Simple Calendar Help

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Mon May 16 18:49:44 CEST 2005

"Arkin"  wrote in message
I have a problem with simple calendar. The problem is tha when I insert a
Event, with a date, it is inserted in Mysql with a wrong date. For example,
if the event have the 16-05-2005 date, the event is inserted with the date
15-05-2005, one day sooner that original date. How can I solve this problem?

- Arkin (arkin)

Hi Arkin,

I don't have an answer, but I have found that Typo3 does that in general to
me when I enter a date. I find it quite frustrating that it does that. When
I activate date in a record it is a day off. I haven't found an answer to
this perplexing problem yet, other than manually entering the date so that
it displays what I want it to display.

Regards,
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com