[Typo3] Implementation of RSS newsfeed/tt_news version

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon May 16 15:58:16 CEST 2005

Hi Thorsten

Thorsten Dorn wrote:
> I dared to update to tt_news 2.1.1, had some trouble, but finally managed
> it. Unfortunately there are some symbols displayed now in the news, and I
> do not know where they are coming from. In the list view it is "//-->"
> displayed on top, and in the single view, the author's name is shown in
> brackets "()". I checked my .tmpl files, but these symbols are NOT
> included. Could you send me a hint, where I could get rid of these?

"//-->" seems to be a broken html-template comment

the brackets at the author name are not added by any default setting of
tt_news nor are they in the template. They are either in your html template
or they are a TS wrap.

> Regarding the RSS feed, I am getting this message, and have no idea what
> this actually means with respect to my setup/configuration:
>
> Internal Server Error
[....]

never saw this error before !
maybe the server has some strange configuration to make the shared hosting
at mittwaldmedien.de possible.

best would be to ask them - as suggested in the error message ;-)

greets
rupi