[Typo3] Implementation of RSS newsfeed/tt_news version

Thorsten Dorn webmaster at ksc-luenen.de
Mon May 16 15:13:39 CEST 2005

Hi Rupert

I dared to update to tt_news 2.1.1, had some trouble, but finally managed it. Unfortunately there are some symbols displayed now in the news, and I do not know where they are coming from. In the list view it is "//-->" displayed on top, and in the single view, the author's name is shown in brackets "()". I checked my .tmpl files, but these symbols are NOT included. Could you send me a hint, where I could get rid of these?

Regarding the RSS feed, I am getting this message, and have no idea what this actually means with respect to my setup/configuration:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at s111.mittwaldmedien.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ksc-luenen.de Port 80

I would be glad, if you could give me some advise. Thanks a lot!

- Thorsten Dorn (torti)