[Typo3] 3.8.0RC1: Where did 'web>templates' go?

Thomas Hempel thomas at scriptme.de
Mon May 16 11:54:12 CEST 2005

Hi Bart,

> I just did a clean install of 3.8.0RC1 and I was wondering if I am
> really missing something here because I can't find the web>templates
> module anywhere anymore. As there is no 3.8.0 dummy file yet I used
> dummy-3.7.0 - did that break things?

Hi had the same problem when I made a clean installation. The extension are still there, but you
have to install them manually. To do so, got to the extension manager and select "show shy
extensions". Then you can install the things you want to.

I have no idea why they are not installed in RC1.? Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a feature... Who knows?

Ciao,
Thomas