[Typo3] Sections with realurl

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon May 16 08:37:56 CEST 2005

Op 13-mei-2005, om 14:08 heeft Rickard Andersson het volgende
geschreven:

> - Section1
> -- Subsection11
> -- Subsection12
> -- Subsection13
> - Section2
> -- Subsection21
> -- Subsection22
> -- Subsection23
>
> I'm using the realurl extension and it's working perfectly. There is
> however one thing I would like to change. As it is now, the realurl
> URI for for the page "Section1" is example.com/section1/ and the URI
> for the page "Subsection11" is example.com/subsection11/. I would like
> the latter to be example.com/section1/subsection11/. It makes a lot
> more sense semantically. Is this possible?

Look into the pagePath option of RealURL. Here's a piece of my setup
that does exactly what you describe:

         'pagePath' => array(
             'type' => 'user',
             'userFunc' => 'EXT:realurl/
class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
             'spaceCharacter' => '-',
             'languageGetVar' => 'L',
             'expireDays' => 3,
             'rootpage_id' => 2