[Typo3] fe user be login

raluca oprean raluca at sds.ro
Mon May 16 08:20:29 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am using the fe user be login extension to connect a be user to a fe user, so that the be user be able to edit page just from the fe interface.
The TS script for the be user is:

[loginUser = smeralda]

adminPanel{
enable.edit = 1
module.edit.forceNoPopup = 1
module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons = 1
module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 0
hide = 0
}

options.clearCache.pages = 1

setup.default.edit_RTE = 1
options.RTEkeyList = bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, superscript, subscript, left, center, right, justifyfull, orderedlist, unorderedlist, outdent, indent, textcolor, bgcolor, textindicator, line, link, table, chMode, copy, cut, paste, undo, redo
options.HTMLAreaPluginList = TableOperations, ContextMenu, SelectColor, TYPO3Browsers, FindReplace, RemoveFormat, CharacterMap, EnterParagraphs, QuickTag

But the user is not able to edit anything.
I've seen the 'front end editing only flag' but in the documentation from the fe user be login extension it says that it doesn't work with this extension.
Can somebody give me some advice?
Thanks!

- raluca oprean (raluca)