[Typo3] Best way to configure my right navigation

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun May 15 22:51:59 CEST 2005

I might be corrected about a better way to do it, but yeah then i think
i would build it out of a COA.

If you can put everything into one column on a certian page then I would
possible look into selecting from just that one page in particular
always as there should be a way (commonly used in the
styles.content.getxxx) to get that as a whole series of item and use it
on everywhere.

Ithink it would eb something like

temp.stuff=CONTENT
temp.stuff{
	table=tt_content
	select.orderBy = sorting
	select.where = colPos=4 (or whatever the column id is)
	select.where = uid=413  (or whatever the page id is)
}

more can be found in tsref and tsby example.  its been a very long time
since I used this so it may take some trial and error on your part.

hth

tk