[Typo3] tt_news category won't appear

Pierre Rouwens pierre at web-lance.com
Sun May 15 22:44:01 CEST 2005

ye thanks a lot it works ... :)
ut i have no another problem :
i'm trying (like in the manual) to sort the newest item foe each
category this is my typoscript :

rsp.news1 < plugin.tt_news
rsp.news1 {
code >
code = LATEST
pid_list >
pid_list = 34
catTextMode >
catTextMode = 1
catImageMode >
catImageMode = 1
listOrderBy = datetime desc
listGroupBy = category
}

I really don't understand i've tried both asc and desc but it's still
the 1st tem of ach category that is showed...
Please help me i'm gonna be crazy ... i've tried so much things ..
by the way, why do i have to set the orderby f i ol want it by date
isn't it the purpose of the code LATEST ???
Thanks a lot in advance
Pierre rouwens