[Typo3] Best way to configure my right navigation

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun May 15 22:35:01 CEST 2005

yep

temp.stuff=COA
temp.stuff.10=TEXT
temp.stuff.10.value=....

temp.stuff.20=TEXT
temp.stuff.20.value=....

temp.stuff.30=HTML
temp.stuff.30.value=....

temp.stuff.40=TEXT
temp.stuff.40.value=....

and then just add below or between as the need arises.  Except you'll
build it out of RECORDS for all the repetitive stuff throught out.

You should also be able to select all the items forma aprticualr column
in thte backend.  so mayb on this one page you want to use the border
column adn have it used through out the site as default.

if its navigation why not either make it a temnu item in the COA or a
html item that you just update via as a content item (if you plan to
alter it often).

maybe i'm looking at the wrong part... do you mean the right hand column
with the search and poll in?

or do you mean the menu under latest articles?