[Typo3] My site is all messed up!

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 15:43:31 CEST 2005

--- Amir Mualem <amir219 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yes, Christopher, it had to be something done in typo3 because the HTML
> template was perfectly fine, I spent days making sure it was cross
> browser capable, then it became broken in Typo3.

But the point is that the markup in the site was not identical to that of
the template. The *problem* you experienced was and is not a problem with
Typo3. It's a problem with MSIE, namely that adding the optional xml
declaration before the doctype throws IE into quirks mode, broken box model
and all.

-Christopher