[Typo3] show author name of page-translation, not the whole page

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Sat May 14 15:34:37 CEST 2005

Hey listers and listerets

I would like show the name of the author of a page in the front-end.
Using the last update extencion, this is no problem.
Now I also would like to set the name of the administrator who changes
the content of another language content on the same page.

For now, if I change the default language content with adm. nr 1, his
name gets displayed as the author of that page.
If I change the content of the second language with adm Nr2 then his
name is displayed as the author of that page, regarding the language. So
for now, the last one who has changed the ontent of a page, regarding
the language, he/she is the author of the whole page, not the author of
the language.

Any idea on how to fix this?
How can i show the BE admin user name of the author who has changed a
page-translation?

tnx for any advice

rob