[Typo3] Bug: spamProtectEmailAddress

Matthias Nagl mnagl at web.de
Sat May 14 13:41:25 CEST 2005

Hello List!

I think there is a bug in the spamProtectEmailAddress-Feature. If I set the shift to 5 and enter eMail-addresses with capital letters from the end of the alphabet (for example W) the letters get cut off in the encoding-process. Presumably they get cut off because they are translated in non-alphanumeric characters and not correctly encoded.

Does anyone know a solution better than setting the shift to 1 or to and hoping that noch Z will occur in eMail-addresses?

Yours

Matthias Nagl