[Typo3] Rootlevel Checkbox not working

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Sat May 14 11:31:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am stick since 2 days with the following probem. Like in Kaspers test site I have an extra template fpr the Direct Mail Module folder. Ich have checked  Rootlevel Checkbox but the content of the main page tree ist displayed instead the content of the newsletter page below the Mail Module Folder.

On a second site for testing etc. based on nearly the same templated it works, the newsletter ist displayed. I doublecheck als comparing my site, my test site, Kasoers test site, analyzed with admin panel, object browser, template analyzer, I can't find any diffenz making sense for that effect.

Is there anything overriding the value of the Rootlevel Checkbox or anything else that make it not rcognized.

Any hint wellcome

Regards Rainer