[Typo3] Category-field in plugin

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sat May 14 02:59:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm on a dead end.

I've made an extension with kickstarter.
It has 2 databasetables. One for the projects (10 fields) and one for
the categories (1 field).

I can make project-records and category-records. There are now 2
categories, but that can grow.
The list looks pretty good.

So far so good.

But the list shows all the projects. Until now I'm not able to chose
only projects from one category.

I want to make 2 pages or better, 2 pagecontents, one pagecontent for
category "One" and one pagecontent for category "Two".

Question:
How can I get the category field in the plugin? How can I make such a
category field (selectbox)?
Is there somewhere in the doc's an example?
Or can some of you  give me an hint?

I wonder.

Regards,

Daniel