[Typo3] de_custom_tags status?

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Fri May 13 22:23:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

i'd like to ask if somebody could use de_custom_tags w/ typo3 3.7 and
css_styled_content 0.2.2? In the docs it seems as if it were conflict w/
css_styled_content, but it installed for me w/o problem. I could add
custom tags record to a sysfolder, but then they arent parsed in my
pages - netihrt CT's nor shorts, they all appear in the FE as i entered
them...maybe some kind of (TS or other?) "activation" needed? Searching
the archives led me to a message from the author (Charlos Chiari) of
de_custom_tags at 24-04-2004**:

"
Anyway, it seems the CSSStyledContent extension doesn't recognizes the
parsing tags/shorts, but I believe I have found the reason.
..
"

but no later post about the fix was released.

Could somebody please tell either if he can use de_custom_tags w/ recent
typo3/css_styled_content or confirm it's problematic?

thx, hirisov