[Typo3] tt_news styling not happening

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:20:06 CEST 2005

I'm trying to style the tt_news extension and I have manually included
a template (just a copy of tt_news_v2_template.html) and verified that
I get the template loaded (I get no output online if I remove that
declaration).

The problem is that I would like to style the extension and thought
that putting my own stylesheet (a copy of tt_news_v2_styles.css with a
few changes I can checkout) reference in the template AND removing
default css-styles from "include statics from extensions" would do the
trick...

But my styling is not used at all... Anybody tried it and succeeded
with out too much dificulty?

//Jane Larsen